For use with planners & Bullet Journals.
While Hawai'i doesn't experience much of a Fall season or change of leaves - what we do see often are sunflower fields. September and Fall season in Hawai'i is known to still be a bit hot and humid, but it gets us all excited for the cooler temperatures and of course - the sunflower fields that we see during September and October.
In celebration of Hawaii's beautiful sunflowers I have a gorgeous collection for you featuring a combination of illustrations and photography. The photographs taken in this kit were taken by me around Hawai'i and mostly on the island of Maui. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers and it's one of my favorite things to photograph. Some of the illustrations were done by me and others outsourced. I wanted this to be a fun kit that included a wide range of different colors that get me in the Fall mood!
The September (Fall) Sticker Kit features beautiful hand-drawn illustrations, watercolors and photography by Honey Kaho'ohanohano There are a total of 13 pages in the FULL KIT.
❤About the Kit❤
This is a large collection that includes 13 sticker sheets in the full kit. Each set can fit within an Erin Condren and Happy Planner (some trimming may be needed), but they also fit perfectly within any of our Everything Planners. Use them for functional planning or pretty planning to create a layout that is fit for the beautiful spring season. These stickers are sized for most 7x9" planners' monthly spreads.
All designs are protected by copyright law since they are hand-drawn or include photography by the creator. These stickers are intended for personal use only.
Stickers are printed on non-removable, high-quality, matte sticker paper and can be written on with any (most) pens. They are kiss cut for easy use, just peel and stick. This sticker paper is not water-resistant and if it comes into contact with water, it can and may bleed or run.
Sticker sheets measure approximately 4.5 x 6.25" each. Each sticker within the kit varies in size.
Please note that different screens and monitors may vary and therefore your print may be a bit different in color than what you see on your screen.
❤SELECT ONE FROM DROP-DOWN MENU❤
- September Header (if you select this - that means you will receive 6 pages in the kit with the Main Header having "September & Kepakemapa" in the header). See images
- No Month Header (if you select this - that means you will receive 6 pages in the kit with the Main Header blank - there will not be a month in the header or quote.) See images. This gives you the option to use your kit in another month other than September.
- September & Blank Month (this kit costs $2.00 more than the standard 6 page kit). If you select this - that means you will receive 7 pages in the kit that includes the BASE KIT plus the additional "no month header" page. This also means you will receive double the amount of data covers since you get two pages.
- Deco Kit $16.00 just for the Deco Kit. This kit includes Sunflower deco pieces in a variety of different sizes. 5 Pages Total
- Entire Kit: The entire Kit includes 13 Pages Total. This Kit includes a bonus sticker page with boxes.
photography by the creator
weekly day covers in English and Hawaiian
number date covers
Functional script stickers like to-do, appointment, day-off, etc.
balloons to label birthdays
September banner also has August in Hawaiian
various washi strips in different widths
deco boxes with checklist
❤Come & Find Us and Share Your Creations❤
We hope you enjoy your new goodies. If you want to see more, feel free to visit our Etsy page at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/honeysfavoritethings or our store at: https://rarebreedmaui.com
Instagram: https://instagram.com/honeygirlk https://instagram.com/honeygirlsworldshop
Make sure to share your spreads, photos, etc. that include our stickers and tag us @honeygirlk or @honeygirlsworldshop on Instagram. We love seeing your creations.
FREE - Check out the Phone and Desktop wallpapers that match this collection here: *coming soon
These wallpapers are freebies for the month of September - coming soon.